Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back at it...With a New Mindset

Since my introduction post of almost a year ago, there has not been much activity.  With that being said and of course the dates of publication as a clear sign of my devotion to something like this, I have failed miserably at my first attempt to BLOG.  However, this time is a new time for me and with that comes a new mindset.  I am still the same person, yet, I find my previous post of almost a year ago to be a lie about myself (or at least it was almost a year ago).  Back when I lost my identical twin brother, I not only lost a huge part of me, but I also lost a lot of ambition.  I also lost a passion of mine when I was told that I would never be allowed to run again being that I am genetically an identical twin.  I must say, that since my last post, the only true part about that post was how much my life had changed.  The sad part was, I had lost all of my ambition.  Up until now, things have started to get back on track.

The new premise for this blog is based off the ideas that I got from my friend, Jared Cambell (my brother's former teammate at The College of William and Mary) and a mentor of mine, Coach Shaun Jayachandran.  Both blogs are ones that inspire.  I find both of these ideas and blogs to be part of my personal healing process from my past experiences, tragedies, and accomplishments that I will always carry and for the future that has no certainty.

It's time to enjoy the smaller and finer things in life that are worth mentioning.  That sparks ambition!  

P.S. 

All ideas are welcome! Please feel free to comment on ANYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment