Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back at it again....New Starts!

It's that time of year, where everyone sets personal goals and has high ambitions.  Some will make them and some won't.  This time of year happens to be a time that I love and hate.  I love it because it feels like a fresh start (back to square 1!)  I also hate it because, well, its the getting started thing that's the hardest part!  Waking up at 6:00 am to go for morning runs is less than ideal, but if it will get me that 8:50 3k steeplechase time I want, it's well worth it!  But, 6:00 am.....OUCH!

It may be painful at first, but to make it to the top is no easy feat (neither is blogging, which can be seen with my time line!)   Since today was my first day of training....I am leaving two sayings, simple and sweet to kick start those 2012 resolutions:

No comments:

Post a Comment